Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First Official Post...I might pee my pants!

Hello, I’m Natalie! Wife, daughter, friend, and mom of best dog ever (who needs kids with a dog that cute!?)…I am a southern-girl at heart, and love ALL things creative…I graduated May ’09 with a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Interior Design. I am currently practicing commercial design at an Architecture/Engineering Firm…I get my structural/functional fix here, but needed my fun, girly, aesthetic fix at home….and that’s where the blog comes in!!!

A good friend introduced me to the world of blogging, and I have been hooked ever since! For a while (ok, 6+ months), I would stalk all of my favorite bloggers’ sites. Working on my own home, I would catch myself saying “blog-worthy” a disgusting amount of times…enough to apparently annoy my husband to talk me into a blog (ok, he didn’t have to twist my arm too bad)…And with my husband as my biggest support (AND biggest creative go-to…the man has an artistic eye!)…I wanted a blog that would not be about ME, but US. So I am super excited about the blog and see it as a creative outlet, as well as a personal journal of the progress of our first home…seeing as we have not stopped working on it since day 1. We love this tiny (940 SF!) house!!!…

I don‘t know if anyone will really read the blog, but I will be able to get my thoughts out, document fun things, and show the progress of the house…and of course, I hope to meet many more creative people out there to share ideas with, and look forward to hearing feedback from all (good or bad…let me have it!)….


1 comment:

  1. I love it. I cant wait to see pictures of the house. Heck I need to just drive over and see for myself. Yes I did just say heck..lol. I think you will do great in the "blog" world. :D

    ReplyDelete