Friday, March 11, 2011

Mama's got a brand new booth!

OK, that sorta sounds like "Papa's got a brand new bag", right? Hmm...lame...

ANYWHO! Yes, I FINALLY rented a little (and I mean tiny!) booth at the Marketplace in Yukon...I have been telling Cory I have been wanting to for a while now, so last Saturday I went to Kathy's Treasure Chest in Mustang...to my suprise, they will be closing in May (boo!) and will no longer be taking any new rentals. Soooo I hurried my butt down to Yukon thinking that perhaps the 'displaced' KTC vendors might have the same idea. When I asked the sweet lady about renting there she said there was a great little booth that JUST opened up suprisingly! Oh thank you Jesus!

So this was the booth before.... (these are NOT my items...and definitely not my paint choice)

BEFORE:

DURING:

After adding furniture/accessories...but before art:

 
AFTER:


Ohhhh and we have other big news....too big to post all in one day...I've got to spread this goodness out!

No comments:

Post a Comment