Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Office Pics...to date...

Around here, nothing is ever completely done (I feel the need to change things constantly...)...BUT here are the 'new' office pics to date!..I still have a bit to do (stain the desk a tad darker, new curtains, and find 'the perfect piece' above computer)...However, I'm definitely LOVING the new vibe of the office. It feels SO fresh! And I have been doing A LOT of work in here....

For some, it may feel a bit 'boring'..and it is surely much more toned down than the 'before' office:
BUT I LOVE IT! (It was time for that dark...but pretty...green to GO!)

Here are the new shelves...
A close-up of the dictionary page art I made for under $20...
My fabrics in a vintage milk-crate under the desk...
My DIY burlap & embroidery hoop XL drum shade over the chandelier...
And my prized metal pig that my father-in-law got me at a swap-meet. It is the single item in the room that sums me up...metal (industrial/rustic), whimsical (pig with wings), and it's a PIG!!! Enough said.

I'm sure there will be changes made in the near future, but for now, I'm pretty happy with it!

1 comment: