Saturday, July 30, 2011

"Laundry Room"

I have to put "Laundry Room" in quotations because our "laundry room" is in our "kitchen". Ok, wait, no quotations needed for kitchen...it really is a kitchen! ...With a laundry room...haha....
BEFORE...shortly after moving in (hence green obsession)
After...A storage haven for my paints..I liked the looks of the paint in the mason jars (and easy access for quick touch-ups and projects), but I got nervous everytime the washer would bounce around, the paints would fall onto the washer/dryer...it was just a matter of time before our floor was green, tan, black, red...Plus I have some sneaky ideas for those shelves in the living room...
So I ordered these canvases...feels more open (lots more room for laundry piling up!), and I love the 'vintage' feel of them (and obviously the humor...especially the iron one. SO. ME.), but I have been trying to go more neutral throughout...hope I get used to that splash of color! Oh, and the books are hiding the laundry hookups...I know books aren't really 'laundry decor'...And don't mind the giant empty mason jar (Mama needs to go shopping for some laundry detergent!)
What do you think? Better before? Now?...

No comments:

Post a Comment